Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lobby for a Siesta Patterned Workweek

I live is St. George. Brigham Young alledgedly said, if given the choice between St. George and Hell he would choose Hell. It is with that quote I'm considering lobbying Congress for a work week in summer that has everyone sleep during the hottest part of the day and working a major part of the night.

I'm sitting in my office with blinds closed, and its sweltering. I can only imagine how bad it must be for those that work for a living. I guess I need to get a petition going.

Correction: Brigham Young's quote I think is likely more attributable to the cursing Apostle J. Golden Kimball. I still can't find any written citation of it.

2 comments:

Bob said...

I believe it was J GOlden Kimball who said that, not Brigham.

But, I could be wrong.

-Bob

pramahaphil said...

Your probably right